Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Reflections

As I sit here tonight going over my schedule for the week, I can't believe this class is coming to a close. I have one paper left, my Wiki is complete and this is Blog #12. I am kind of in awe. 

When this class started, I wasn't using Blogger, Twitter, LinkedIn, Scoop.it, Prezi, or creating Wiki pages. I didn't even know what a PLN was. Today, I'm a blogger. I follow awesome professional people on Twitter and LinkedIn. I have two curated Scoop.it topics. I have created two presentations in Prezi and I just finished my first Wiki page. 

All I can say right now is WOW! In using each of these tools my knowledge has expanded like a wildfire. I am creating web pages, embedding videos, researching, collaborating, curating, and connecting in my PLN. I have joined organizations and groups with the same interests and career goals in mind.

I plan to continue blogging. I love to share and receive information. I think this is a great way to discuss topics I am interested in. I receive excellent feedback that prompts me to explore even more.

Happy Blogging everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment